Registration takes place in the counseling suite Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM, provided new students have registered online through the RRISD district website and all required paperwork has been provided.
Step 1: Enrollment
Complete the online enrollment.
Bring the required paperwork to the Registrar’s office.
- Proof of Residence – Current month’s electric, water, or gas bill in registering parent/guardian’s name or contract of sale or lease for current school year, in parent or guardian’s name.
- If your family resides with another family we will need a notarized letter stating with whom you live and where you live and the proof of residence will need to be in their name.
- Withdrawal paperwork from the previous campus, transcript or last report card.
- Immunization Records
- Birth Certificate or Passport – 30 day grace period
- Social Security Card – 30 day grace period
The student must live with parents/legal guardians or have notarized paperwork in hand. Parent\Legal Guardian and student must be present at the time of registration and the student must stay the entire first day of registration.
Step 2: Schedule Selection & Counselor Meetings
Once Step 1 is complete, the counseling office will schedule an appointment for you and your student to meet with the counselor. Once Students are enrolled, the official transcript review and credit check for graduation requirements will be completed.
Complete the Transcript Request Form
Submit the request form with the fee of $3 for each transcript. (Cash, Check w/ driver’s license number listed or Money Order only)
Submit Requests in person or mail to:
Stony Point High School
Attn: Registrar’s Office 1801 Tiger Trail Round Rock, Texas 78664 ** Please allow 72 business hours for request to be processed once they are received **