The link below is used to sign-up for parking permits and reserved spaces for the 2020-2021 school year. Here’s what you need to know:
- Links will be active August 4 to August 11.
- Students will be notified directly through their school email address if they have been approved for a parking permit or reserved space by August 12th.
- Students will also be notified directly when they can come to the school to finalize registration and submit payment.
- The tentative dates to submit payment will be August 14th and August 15th. The times for payment drop-off as well as instructions for submitting payment will be provided to students whose applications have been approved.
- General parking permits are $35 and Senior Reserved Spaces are $75 (price includes the parking permit).
- Students who do not register for a parking space during this window can still register at any time during the school year.
- Students must have a driver’s license (driving permits are not accepted) and their car must be insured.
In order to complete the form below, you will need:
- Student’s name, date of birth, and RRISD ID number
- A copy of the student’s driver’s license will need to be uploaded on the form. A student with a driving permit will not be approved to park on campus.
- A copy of the car insurance will need to be uploaded on the form
- Vehicle’s make, model, year, color, and license plate
***Students must access the parking survey using their Round Rock ISD Google accounts.***