SUMMER OFFICE HOURS
Monday – Thursday 8am to 5pm (Closed on Fridays)
(Closed for lunch from 12:30pm-1pm)
RRISD will be closed June 23 thru July 5
Any VOE issued the last 5 days of the school year will expire the first day of the following year.
VOE eligibility is based on grades and/or attendance from the previous semester.
Girls CODE @ TACC Summer high school program
- Calling all high school girls from the Austin area!!!
- Would you like to learn about supercomputers?
- Would you like to design and program your own robot?
- Would you like to learn about different applications of biomedical engineering?
CODE @ TACC is an innovative and exciting summer program that incorporates a project based learning approach to expose students to Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) careers. Students will foster their talent and creativity by being introduced to the principles of high performance computing, life sciences, biomedical engineering, robotics, electronics, and visualization.
Dates: July 13-24, 2015
Cost: Free for selected participants
*Upon the completion of the program, students will receive a Kindle fire HD 6 tablet and a Raspberry Pi.
On August 5th, parents are invited to a presentation regarding the college admissions process by the by UT-Austin Director of Central Texas Recruitment Nick Howell. Please watch the Westwood Counseling Blog over the summer for additional details. The presentation will be held at the RRISD PAC and is open to all RRISD parents and students.
- 6:30 PM – Doors open to allow students and parents to sign in and pick up materials from participating presenters.
- 7:00 PM – Presentation
- 8:00 PM – Presenters available at their tables to answer questions
Please click on the link to review the registration requirements for all new students enrolling at Stony Point in the late Spring and summer. This document will also be included in the Registration packets for next year.